A vehicle that is serviced regularly will last longer, be more reliable, use less fuel, and will be safer. Potential problems can be identified before they become costly or leave you stranded. Regular servicing will also provide you with a service history which could increase the value of your vehicle if you sell it in the future.
Most vehicles need servicing at least once a year or every 20,000 kilometers, but it varies between models. Some high performance models can need servicing in as little as every 6 months or 5,000 km.
For your peace of mind, services include a thorough inspection of all important systems and safety items.
A service at D & D Auto Services includes:
- Replace engine oil and filter
- Check brakes
- Check and top up all fluid levels
- Grease ball joints
- Check and top up transmission oil level
- Check differential oil level
- Adjust clutch
- Check and top up battery
- Check condition of cooling system hoses and pressure test
- Check tension of all engine belts
- Check and adjust hand brake
- Check all lights
- Check and adjust tyre pressures and check tyre condition
- Lubricate all doors and hinges
- Check all steering and suspension components for wear and tear
- Check wipers and washers
- Engine bay wash and clean
Don at D & D Auto Services in Girraween, Western Sydney, knowns when and how to take care of your car or truck.
Don’s customers come back because he takes care of them with quality workmanship, fast turnaround, honest service and affordable rates.